FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Everything you need to know about bulbs and IP44 lights
- IP44 refers to the Ingress Protection rating. It indicates that a lighting fixture is resistant to splashes of water and solid objects larger than 1mm. This rating ensures durability and safety in specific settings.
- IP44 is crucial for pendant lights and wall lights in areas with moisture, such as bathrooms. It prevents damage and ensures safety, making them suitable for such environments.
- Our fixtures often use E27 or B22 bulbs. Select the type and wattage suitable for your specific fixture.
- Some of our fixtures are compatible with LED bulbs, which are energy-efficient. Check product descriptions for details.
- Pendant lights are versatile and can enhance various spaces. We recommend them for kitchens, dining rooms, and living areas. They can also make a statement in hallways, bedrooms, and bathrooms. See our Inspiration page
- Consider the room's size, ceiling height, and the purpose of the light.
- Ensure the pendant's size complements the space and the lighting suits the room's ambience.
- Hang pendant lights 28-34 inches above the table's surface. This height provides ideal illumination without obstructing your view.
- Not all wall lights are dimmable. Check the product description for details or ask our customer service team for dimming options.
- Install outdoor wall lights near doorways, on patios, and along walkways. These areas benefit from the added safety and security wall lights provide.
- Some of our fixtures have an IP44 rating, making them suitable for bathroom use. Check the product description for compatibility.
- Combine ambient, task, and accent lighting. Use a pendant or chandelier for ambient light, wall lights for accentuating features, and table lamps for task lighting.
Installation and Care
- Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the fixtures regularly. For stubborn stains, dampen the cloth with a mild detergent solution and wipe gently.
Returns and Warranty
- Many of our fixtures come with a one-year warranty. Refer to individual product descriptions for warranty information.